Страна Катар
   >> Встречи и Общение
Просмотреть ВСЕ Ветви*Отображение Ветвями

Hamad
(гость )
2011/03/20 15:10
Hi new архив 

Hello everybody

My name is Hamad and i would like to learn Russian.
do you know if there is any centre or institute that offers lessons for Russian language ?

thank you

SunOfQatar
(рулевой лодки дау)
2011/03/20 23:58
Re: Hi new [re: Hamad]архив 

as far as I know, there is no such institute in Qatar. Try to find some private lessons.. or even better, get some russian friends :)

Hamad
(гость )
2011/03/21 08:38
Re: Hi new [re: SunOfQatar]архив 

i have been looking for private lessons .. didnt find any

perhaps i should find myself Russian friends then :)

if any one interested please send me an email

h_qtr@live.com

shalla
(путник)
2011/03/21 12:41

better girl friend, then procces of learning will speed up!

Hamad
(новичок)
2011/03/21 13:35
Re: Hi new [re: shalla]архив 

i wouldn't mind that at all :P

SunOfQatar
(рулевой лодки дау)
2011/03/21 16:03

russian speaking folks are gathering every once in a while, here and there.. for instance, if I am not mistaken, there is a gathering today in souq Waqif at the Soy restaurant. Try to send PM to Vaselina for her confirmation, she is in charge for such social events :)

VaselinaModerator
(рулевой лодки дау)
2011/03/22 07:23

Thank u Alina. Yes we are meet today at 8 pm in Souq Waqif . And i not see u all ready long time there .

Hamad
(новичок)
2011/03/22 11:11
Re: Hi [re: Vaselina]архив 

Sun of Qatar, Shalla .. thank you for your replies

Vaselina .. I’m looking forward to meet Russian speaking folks .. and i didn’t know about your gathering yesterday except today.

as i said earlier I’m trying to learn the language (currently on a personal efforts only unfortunately). This will be a great help to me.

Thank you all for your help :)

SunOfQatar
(рулевой лодки дау)
2011/03/22 17:03

actually it's TODAY, on TUESDAY. It's always on Tuesdays. I confused the days, as I have just come back from the North American continent, and still suffering from Jet Lag :)

Anichka
(гость )
2011/04/28 12:03

Hello, Hamad! Have you been to the Russian gatherings yet? They take place on Tuesdays from 8 to about 10 pm. Can you tell me what you need to learn Russian for? In my humble opinion, it's impossible to learn a foreign language just sitting around native speakers))) I believe there is an Alexander linguistic center (or something like that) in Doha run by Russians, so by all means they can teach this language there. Unfortunately that's all the info I have on them, thy to search QatarLiving for them.

Просмотреть ВСЕ Ветви*Отображение Ветвями
Перейти на
Qatar.ru | Moderator
Rambler's Top100 Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru Яндекс.Метрика